If you enjoy walking, then why not step onto the coastal path, via our walk bridge, directly from the holiday park – it takes you into either the port town of Aberaeron or quaint little fishing town of New Quay. Or maybe take the dog for a stroll, which is a very popular attraction for all of our guests.
Our superb location means that you are within easy reach of many of Cardiganshire’s most visited tourist attractions and sandy beaches. Within 30 minutes drive you have Cardigan, with its chic boutiques, and Aberystwyth, boasting one of the world’s biggest camera obscuras. At Quay Parade, treat yourself to lunch or afternoon tea at The Hive on the Quay.
- Arcade & pool room
- On-park bar
- Outside childrens’ play-area
- Static caravan hire
- Dog friendly (rules and conditions apply)
- Parties, special occasions and conferences available
- Foot bridge access to coastal path
- Close to the Georgian port town of Aberearon
- Bird’s eye view of the Cardigan coastline