Getting to Wide Horizons
Wide Horizons Holiday Park
Whichever way you travel to Wide Horizons Holiday Park, it’ll be well worth the journey. The following directions should make it as easy as possible for you.
- From the Midlands – head for Shrewsbury, take the A44 to Aberystwyth.
- From South Wales – head for Carmarthen, take the A484 towards Newcastle Emlyn.
- Take the A487 towards Aberearon. Wide Horizons Holiday Park is 1 mile south of Aberearon on the hill.
The AA Routefinder provides a step-by-step guide from where you are travelling from and to.
- Nearest station – Aberystwyth, approx 30-minute drive from the park.
- Nearest Station – Carmarthen, approx 40-minute drive from the park.
- For all train enquiries you can contact National Rail Enquiries on 0845 7484950.
For more information visit National Rail Enquiries.
- There is no bus station within walking distance of the park. The nearest bus station is located 18 miles away in Aberystwyth – from here take the X40 bus into Aberaeron. Wide Horizons Park is 1 mile.
- For all bus enquiries you can contact First Group 01792 572255.