Getting to Pilbach
Whichever way you travel to Pilbach Holiday Park, it’ll be well worth the journey. The following directions should make it as easy as possible for you.
- From the Midlands – head for Shrewsbury, take the A44 to Aberystwyth.
- From South Wales – head for Carmarthen, take the A484 towards Newcastle Emlyn.
- Take the A487 towards Cardigan.
- Turn off to Newcastle Emlyn on the B4333.
- Follow signs to holiday park – Pilbach Holiday Park is 1000 metres on the right.
The AA Routefinder provides a step-by-step guide from where you are travelling from and to.
- Nearest station – Aberystwyth, approx 55-minute drive from the park.
- Nearest Station – Carmarthen, approx 40-minute drive from the park.
- For all train enquiries you can contact National Rail Enquiries on 0845 7484950.
For more information visit National Rail Enquiries.
- There is no bus station within walking distance of the park. The nearest bus station is located 5 miles away in Cardigan fr – from here take either the 460 or 461 bus into Beulah. Pilbach Park is 1 mile.
- For all bus enquiries you can contact First Group 01792 572255.
- Taxis: 01239 621399.