Getting to Aberdwylan
Aberdwylan Holiday Park
Whichever way you travel to Aberdwylan Holiday Park, it’ll be well worth the journey. The following directions should make it as easy as possible for you.
- From the Midlands – head for Shrewsbury, take the A44 to Aberystwyth.
- From South Wales – head for Carmarthen, take the A484 towards Newcastle Emlyn.
- Take the A484 towards Cenarth.
- Turn off to Boncath.
- Before the village of Abercych, follow signs to holiday park. Aberdwylan Holiday Park is 600 metres on the right.
The AA Routefinder provides a step-by-step guide from where you are travelling from and to.
- Nearest station – Aberystwyth, approx 59-minute drive from the park.
- Nearest Station – Carmarthen, approx 40-minute drive from the park.
- For all train enquiries you can contact National Rail Enquiries on 0845 7484950.
For more information visit National Rail Enquiries.
- There is no bus station within walking distance of the park. The nearest bus station is located 5 miles away in Cardigan – from here take either the 460 or 461 bus into Beulah. Aberdwylan Park is 1 mile.
- For all bus enquiries you can contact First Group 01792 572255.
- Taxis Cardigan: 01239 621399.